POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 3:50:50 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The concept of rest is foreign to him. Even with mandatory couple of days off, all he'd done was roll around in bed and take pain killers. He didn't like sitting with his thoughts too often and his lack of therapist was starting to get to him. When was his appointment with again? He needed to get on that schedule but first time appointments were always so hard to schedule. [break][break]

He makes it back to the office in one piece though. After the third day, the work has piled on his desk. A lot was take or delegated, but a lot is stuff he needed to read or organize or archive for Penelope and the council. A lot of it is logistical, simple procedures. At some point, as he's running through the insane backlog of email in his account, he finds the schedule meeting with , unaccepted. He stares at the time, pauses to see if he could still make it, and then accepts. [break][break]

"15 minutes...still on time." he murmured as he read over the office number before grabbing an arm full of of files and bringing them with him. He's out the door, Hopper, his beloved Porygon, chirped after him opening and closing doors as he went. [break][break]

Freya would hear a knock at her meeting room, twice, before the happier sounds of something electronic chirping and beeping outside. He waited, glancing at the clock, before Hopper slowly opened the door and he peered inside before beginning to set up for their meeting.

"Good Morning, Councilwoman Morningstar."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | mission prompt: post resurfaced treasures[break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
tally marks [m]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 18:13:06 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

they're back to work. the grind continues. they strive, as always, towards a future that becomes bleaker and bleaker by the day. freya forgets entirely about the meeting, having written it off when reminded her that paxton had never accepted. she'd thought to go back to the dragon sanctuary and work with her hands, but her thoughts had drifted. 

over the meaning of her identity. the fire that stirs in her belly. the worry over fernando silph's well-being. the run-in with king. missing delta. missing eva. missing her life. missing everything and all that this had been for.

she startles at the knock on her door and blinks, dropping her gaze down to her tablet. paxton concordas has accepted your meeting invite, reads the most recent notification. she shakes her head, readjusts a stray braid in her hair, and rises to stand, but he comes in anyway. 

he looks like the rest of the league's workers - exhausted beyond measure. she sympathizes. 

"deputy director," she says by way of greeting and gestures to the leather chair facing her desk. "please sit."
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
tally marks [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 5:21:18 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He takes a seat, reorganizing something in his lap before beginning to speak. "I apologize for accepting the meeting so late. I didn't see this before my leave." he explained, not particularly annoyed he was jumping right back into it. [break][break]

"On that note as we have yet to formally speak, I'd like to offer formal congratulations on your new position." he nods and offered a small smile to her before adding, "I hope this run of it treats you better than the last time." he said, already knowing about her record. [break][break]

"By all means, let us know if you need to make any statements to the public regarding your return. Though, considering the disaster on Route 105, I doubt many in the public has noticed." Still, it's always good to have something prepared just in case. He settled into his seat, Hopper hovering over him glancing at his notes before floating its way around the office.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
tally marks [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 2:44:54 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"you're fine," she says, dismissing it with a wave of her hand. "we've all had a lot on our plate." matias is a walking pr disaster; no doubt paxton has one of the toughest jobs in the league. same with matias' assistant. at least the worst has to deal with is freya's ineptitude with the computer and keeping up with her own schedule.

"i appreciate it and it will; i'll make sure of that." her last had been at the beginning, before the world went to shit. back when the least of their worries were oversized tentacruels wandering the beach. 

"just that i look forward to working alongside our esteemed council members, but i don't see the need to draw attention to the league's rotating doors of power."

here, before her though, is the bookkeeper. a person whose job entails analysis and cataloguing of every report that comes across his desk. 

"but speaking of the past, i wanted to meet with you about my shortcomings. i cared little for paperwork then. the structures that make our little organization work. i know penny is your direct supervisor and that you have a rapport enough to go to her with any suggestions you might have, but i pick your brain with this - of the programs we're running right now, which do you think is most...lacking? anything that could put us ahead if we have the right manpower behind it?"
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
tally marks [m]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 5:36:11 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He nodded along politely. "Well, that's why the council staff people to help smooth over transitions of power." he said lightly as he clicked his pen and turned the page on a legal pad he'd brought with him. He nodded along as he dated his sheet before looking back over at Freya and taking a moment to think.

He runs through a roster of current initiatives before picking out one he and had discussed beforehand a while back. "If we're talking about programs that are active at the moment, PROJECT SAPPHIRE could use a little bit of rework. If it shows no improvements within the year, and we don't garner support form the rest of the council, I believe it's structured to be dissolved." [break][break]

"Currently, the project is stalling after putting a majority of it's focus on legendary tracking." he said with a shrug. "Of course, it's very hard to show progress or provide results when all I have is rangers and trainers going off into the wild with minimal leads trying to track down the untrackable." he said with a small sigh. "I admit, perhaps our department lagged on implementing a bit more structure, so I've been writing up a proposal to take to and the rest of the council to see if I can get a little more time before the initiative is dissolved." [break][break]

He takes a moment to set everything he has a aside and pull out a tablet, inputting his password and beginning to mumble to himself as he pulled up the documents he had been working on. He's silent, reading over his scribbled out scratch pad of a document, before making a couple of notes on paper and figuring out how to best articulate his main points. "Firstly, SAPPHIRE needs more stability than what it has now. It's budget may be unclear, and without results can seem like a waste of money wee could invest elsewhere." [break][break]

"It needs a narrowed scope for now, more specific goals. mentioned to me she and were pursuing some new research, and I asked them to collaborate to have a more focused angle in the science corps for SAPPHIRE. Their work on the physical and psychological effects of avatarship on humans seemed promising, as the study of Legendaries and finding a link between them all to help track them. Something more than just venturing out into the wild and risking personnel and wasting time." [break][break]

"Similarly, we could refine our approach for viable volunteers. I think we've lagged on outreach in that regard. But the Ranger corps has a fine tradition of mentorship I still admire. It would be an excellent opportunity to push people towards the gym circuit and train a better force to defend the League as a whole." he takes a pause as he remembers . "I think...a closer relationship like this would be an easy way to gage hopeful gym challengers, and good way to see if they even want to fight for the League." He taps on his tablet sighing through his nose. "I've encountered an increasing number of trainers and rangers who don't seem prepared for battle, mentally or physically."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
tally marks [m]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 2:13:40 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she's quite taken by him. their meeting had little by way of preparation, though it wouldn't take much to put together potential topics she'd want to approach with him. nevertheless, his aptitude far exceeds her expectations. in her looping scrawl, she writes her own notes, but mostly she maintains an attentive stare, nodding and agreeing with the occasional hm

"silph can be dissuaded from dissolution," she says with a wave of her hand. she opens a folder from her desk and takes out a one sheet to pass to paxton. 

"i'm glad you agree with me. outlined is a new mission statement for sapphire. we're in an arms race with rocket and right now, we're losing, and i'd like to know why." there are details surrounding illeana and eva's research he mentioned, with recommendations for mental health check-ins with their allied avatars. disciplinary actions for any malfeasances. new research into legendary origins and their place in the multiverse. questions upon questions upon questions - maybe all this time, they'd been asking the wrong ones.

instead of focusing on what else is out there, what can they learn about the ones they do have access to?

her brow arches and then furrows at his next statement. "i don't disagree." she clears her throat. "i told dahlia as much when she asked about my preferred area of expertise." a pause. "there's a gym leader summit coming up, headed by our own michael navidson." 

she pinches her brow. "the gym circuit is a means of finding promising adepts for the league. for furthering the knowledge and combat potential of our denizens. not to prepare them for war or invasions from other worlds. no, mr concordas, that's my job."
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
tally marks [m]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 6:16:40 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He nodded, momentarily happy that the councilwoman had more or less agreed to deal with the rest of the council herself. He looks down, reaching over for the sheet beginning to read it over. He blinks, as she announced the mission statement but doesn't comment on it. He could simply turn to and see if she was aware of the new councilwoman rewriting her project. [break][break]

"Will you keep avatar punishment internal?" he asked , underlining and beginning to annotate on his copy. He check marks most points. Patronage between avatars varied, but things like wellness check ins were desperately needed. Especially when Groudon's last avatar died from Primal Poisoning. They may have lost Kyogre, but and were at risk of this as well. [break][break]

He looks back up at her after he finished writing a note. "I think you misunderstand. Whether or not you are capable of preparing a military force for combat is not my concern. I want all field personnel more mentally capable than what I have seen so far." he stated. [break][break]

Against Rocket, one had to cover all bases. He'd never known them to be merciful. "Hesitation against Rocket could be fatal. And many are unprepared to handle the loss life ahead of them. I can't, in good conscience, encourage people to fight if they don't understand the risks they take. And it's become more apparent, League operatives underestimate the risks they run. I am barring civilians who do not listen to the League's recommendations to evacuate out of this." he exhales through his nose thinking tiredly of the conversations he's had to navigate lately. [break][break]

"I understand not everyone can execute a Rocket, however, I feel that there is possibly a huge sense of ignorance around war and loss, which you don't need to be a soldier to understand. I believe it is impossible to account for every person, but perhaps encouraging small time mentorships in PROJECT SAPPHIRE can offer guidance after one suffers such losses." Would it put a strain on those mentoring? Sure. But Paxton didn't care. Leaders were supposed to put the people they led before themselves. The extra emotional labor was part of the job. [break][break]

"Ultimately, PROJECT SAPPHIRE works off the backs of majority volunteers. And for their unpaid labor, the experience of a short time mentorship would be beneficial for 'furthering the knowledge and combat potential of our citizens'. As it stands, we offer no benefits of volunteering to help run out in the woods with no leads. I don't doubt this has also contributed to low turnout numbers." With the program languishing, it hadn't surprised him it was due for scrapping.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
tally marks [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 22:47:43 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

shrewd and calculating, leaving little time for bullshit. oh, she can see why someone like has him as her right-hand man. 

"situational," she says decisively. "the people should know that avatars, especially our own, are not above the law." they make public infractions. they're dealt with publicly. 

her expression is kept plain, for the most part, while he talks - brows are knit in concentration as she parses his words into more digestible keywords for later, scribbling this way and that. but her tablet pen pauses when he says one word - execute.

she ruminates while he finishes, allowing a silence to lapse between them. 

"we've been working through multiple channels to discourage civilians from entering active warzones. like you said, we can't account for every person." she drums her fingers against the table. "some years ago, when abbiati had my seat, i pitched the idea of a black ops. a pertinent strike team - small, well-coordinated, and obedient.

"would you see that a fitting arm attached to sapphire?" 
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
tally marks [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 3:15:11 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He nodded, making a small note on his legal pad over her answer, looking up when he's done transcribing his notes. He frowned at the idea, more out of surprise than distaste, sitting back in his chair as he slowly looked back down at his notes. As it stood, PROJECT SAPPHIRE was ultimately a research project, intent on focusing their intelligence gathering on legendary acquisition and now, avatar physiology. [break][break]

"Is that not one of the other purposes of AQUA?" he asked, finally looking back at her. "Aside from controlling and surveilling avatars of course. But there are members who aren't avatars and don't hold a high position." he stated. "Would you not coordinate unpositioned members with avatars? Not every proxy can be a leader on the battlefield." That wasn't their collective strength, and it would be foolish to expect every single avatar to automatically know how to lead a group of people into battle. [break][break]

There's another pause before he continued. "If PROJECT SAPPHIRE were to coordinate a specialized, small and secret force, who would you pull for it if not avatars? HBIC already conducts secret operations with elite agents, and has been for quite some time." He instantly thinks of , despite the fact that he wasn't talking to him at the moment. But...Gunner wasn't a stranger to these clandestine operations. Neither was Paxton, occasionally assisting him with either field support or comms. [break][break]

He doesn't completely refute the idea, simply trying to tease our specifics out of the woman, intent on seeing the plan she was ready to execute before agreeing to pull the trigger. "Should the research corps focus on avatars and then Rocket avatarships, they could feed the intel for training sims. This may have to be a phase implemented later. After, we have consistent results with the current restructure." he picked up a pen again, trailing off as he began scribbling quickly, already highlighting points he would discuss with the minute she got a free hour. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
tally marks [m]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 19:06:49 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it's astoundingly impressive the way he's so quick to snatch up the idea and dissect it, following strings to all possible futures. looking at it through all possible angles. she feels, very suddenly, inadequate. an imposter at her desk, all qualifications drained away over the course of several lifetimes. 

and wasn't it several lifetimes ago where she studied the very possibilities they're discussing?

"you've been doing this a lot longer than i have," she says, rather meticulously. "if you feel it redundant, consider the suggestion in the proverbial trash. i only emphasize the fact that the previous intentions of the project have resulted in its impending cut from funding entirely. 

"we don't have the luxury of time. aqua can't limit its scope to just research, like you've alluded to."

some of the tension leaves her shoulders while she talks, confidence leaking its way back in, especially given his suggestion. 

"we do this one step at a time. revitalize the project. discuss with councilwoman livy its trajectory and new goals. and if we have room for it, after the shift in research focus, start training our volunteers to assist with avatar-related threats."

she hmms. "we could always reach out to those who have manufactured sygna suits. they're at the best odds when going up against enemy avatars."
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
tally marks [m]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 5:12:20 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"AQUA would be using the research from PROJECT SAPPHIRE, contributing to it. After all, most of our intelligence crops up in these close combat raids when the enemy is most likely to deploy or test their new developments." he stops short, processing what Freya says and nodding along. Thus far, he's agreeable to her thoughts. "In any case, I don't mean to imply AQUA would be tied down through research, but that it is SAPPHIRE's strike force you suggested." Paxton clarified, trying to follow and nudge the logic into place. [break][break]

PROJECT SAPPHIRE needed to recalibrate quickly, and show results to save itself. "I trust you'll be able to pull from the officer recruits and sygna suit owners' pool, as the trainers in the gym circuit won't be forced to volunteer." he said, reiterating to make sure they were agreeing to the same things. [break][break]

He then grew silent, reading over the points made and his notes around them. "I believe, for the most part, we are in agreement on how to proceed with SAPPHIRE and will continue to workshop further transformative phases with Councilwoman . I hope that the network our volunteers build with our League representatives saves civilians from taking on situations they don't fully understand." [break][break]

"And of course, should they insist to pursue the battlefield, we could recruit them as officers to repel Rocket threat. At the very least, it prepare them better for entering that environment."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
tally marks [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 20:26:12 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

they rearrange the pieces and it comes together on the page, a small feat in itself. but she knows that it will still be an arduous journey. people aren't puzzle pieces and fitting them together into these boxes is going to be almost impossible.

it's not going to stop them from trying.

"we're very much on the same page, i think," she agrees. "this will be very helpful for the upcoming gym leader summit. i'll let you know how that goes." (crow looks at the camera like she's in the office.)

and with business closed, she cordially says, "i think that about does it. i'll share my notes before the end of day and we can continue to collaborate. one small step at a time, mr concordas, and we'll revitalize sapphire."
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
tally marks [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 4:56:41 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

It's a mess, but he can transcribe it better for when he presented it to . This meeting wasn't worthless, it set guidelines and provided a way to trim the fat. Plans are good, and from this one he would be able to develop contingencies. People weren't perfect, but they at least had certain variables he could account for. And if he was really good, anticipate any menace before he encountered it. [break][break]

He looked at the clock, happy to note they were ending on schedule. He didn't want to take up any more time than necessary. Gathering his notes and files, he stood up to tuck it all securely under one arm. "Excellent. I look forward to your report, though I'm sure you'll tell me it' better to attend in person." At least that's what Penny told him, when she made him attend meetings in her stead. He didn't even try to hide the relief of not going. [break][break]

"I'll set something up on the share drive after lunch. I look forward to wiping the dust off project sapphire with you, Councilwoman Morningstar." he said as he gave her a small nod before pushing in his chair and taking his leave.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tally marks [m]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 6:45:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven